Ameo Powerbreather Beach
Imagine yourself on a pristine tropical beach, walking up the coastline. You stop and survey the water, schools of fish jump through the waves as you slip into the water. Putting on your Powerbreather Beach edition and Cressi goggles, you are ready to explore this coral shore.
While we designed the Powerbreather with swim training in mind, we realize it is also a great tool for snorkelling or just playing down at the beach. Adding the extra length easy speed vent's and Cressi goggles give you all that you need to explore the underwater world.
What's the Powerbreather Beach?
The Powerbreather Beach our bundle for snorkelling. It comes with a Cressi diving mask and long vents for open water.
If you want to use your Powerbreather for swimming we recommend the following instead:
What to expect
With the slight buoyancy of the Powerbreather, you will feel your head supported as you view what lies underwater. Your view will be clear through the Cressi Googles, with the Powerbreather providing an unobstructed view. When you dive underwater to get a closer look at the submerged landscape, your Powerbreather will remain water free, no blast clearing here or other interruption to your Snorkeling adventure.
- Each breath is 100% pure, dry air, there is no CO2 from your exhalation as with a standard snorkel. Breath comes in from the top, and out the bottom.
- No water comes in the top tubes. It is closed off unless you are breathing in. You can hold your breath, go underwater, and no water will enter the tubes.
- Saliva will not build up like a normal snorkel, no gurgling. You simply inhale, exhale normally and any liquid will just flush out without notice.
- For snorkeling, triathletes, and swimmers of all levels. (Not for diving with a regulator)
- The Powerbreather works with any stroke on facing down, crawl, breaststroke, butterfly, and even side stroke.
Whose using a Powerbreather Beach?
- Snorkellers and recreational swimmers in flat to slightly choppy open water.
- Pool swimmers not doing flip turns.
- Neck injuries making turning your neck difficult.
- Seabob owners
- Triathletes for training and some events. Powerbreather is legal in USAT (USA Triathlon events) and some other events. Please always confirm with event organizers.
- Swim Trekker's (see video)
Swimming with PowerBreather
- Breathe steadily as you normally would, and experience breathing pure, dry air while underwater.
- You'll find increased awareness of the environment beneath you since you don't need to focus on your how you breathe.
- You will also find more awareness of your stroke, your technique, and form.
- Fits any head from age 10 and above. Fully adjustable for a snug fit.
|1 x Powerberather||1 x Blue Cressi Goggles||2 x Easy Speed Vents (Long)|
|1 x Powerbreather Case (sport)|
- Weight (with SPEEDVENT S): 220 grams / 7.8 oz
- Dimensions: 365mm x 198mm x 38mm / 14.5" x 7.75" x 1.5"