AMEO POWERBREATHER LAP Edition
Picture that early morning training session, hitting the water and feeling alive. Armed with the Powerbreather Lap, prepare for the workout of your life.
If you’re the type of Swimmer that loves to swim lap for lap, flip-turning as you glide from one side of the pool and back again. Always pushing with no thought of slowing down. Then the lap edition is for you.
Even if you throw your most aggressive flip turn at it, our flip clap attachments will prevent water from entering the snorkel tube.
What’s the Powerbreather Lap?
The Powerbreather Lap is our model for serious lap swimmers. It comes with our short vents and flip caps that stop water entering even if you flip turn aggressively.
If you want to start using your lap in rough open water you can upgrade by purchasing our longer speed vents.
What to expect?
Lap after lap you will be amazed by how far you can push your endurance. Feeling like you are running in the water, you will flip turn and then keep powering on, feeling the workout engage your body from your arms to your legs.
From a point of view, even your swimming coach can’t see, you will become more aware of your stroke, body position and kick pattern and realize you can make adjustments to nail your technique, From here you take your training to heights you never thought possible.
- The Powerbreather works with any stroke on facing down, crawl, breast, butterfly, even side stroke.
- Each breath is 100% pure, dry air, there is no CO2 from your exhalation as with a standard snorkel. Breath comes in from the top, and out the bottom.
- No water comes in the top tubes. It is closed off unless you are breathing in. You can hold your breath, go underwater, and no water will enter the tubes.
- Saliva will not build up like a normal snorkel, no gurgling. You simply inhale, exhale normally and any liquid will just flush out without notice.
Who’s using a PowerBreather Lap?
- Anyone working on their swimming technique, strength, endurance, & respiratory muscle training.
- Triathletes and lap swimmers who are training at the pool.
- Recreational pool swimmers who incorporate flip turns in their training.
- Some Triathlon events allows the use of a Snorkel, always check with event organizers if you intend to use your Powerbreather.
Swimming with PowerBreather
- Breathing is steady, as you would normally, enjoying, pure, oxygen-rich air.
- Your environmental awareness increases as your are breathing naturally like you would on land.
- You will gain a heightened awareness to your stroke, technique, and form.
- Fits any head from about 10 years old and up. Fully adjustable for a snug fit.
- Visit our Powerbreather AU Channel for Videos on how to fit, use, & flip turn
The Lap Edition is suitable for Swimming pools, swimmers who are focusing on flip turns in their training, and calm open water.
2x Speed Vent Easy (Standard)
2x Flip Cap
1x Case (Lap)
- On occasion, as a swimmer takes a breath as they make their flip turn, we had found some water seep into the tubes. The Flip Caps, that slide over the Speedvent, prevent this from occurring. We recommend the flip cap for those doing fast flip turns.
- We also recommend the Flip Cap for choppy water as just a layer of protection to prevent water from seeping in.
- Recommended for triathlons with crowds where rough water and splashing occur.
The lap version is great for Swimmers who wish to incorporate flip turns into their Powerbreather workout. It comes with our flip clap attachments that prevents water from entering the Snorkel tubes while doing aggressive flip turns. See our Compare Chart for clarity on what comes with each model.
- Weight (with SPEEDVENT S): 220 grams / 7.8 oz
- Dimensions: 365mm x 198mm x 38mm / 14.5″ x 7.75″ x 1.5″