AMEO Powerbreather Adventurer
The New Powerbreather Adventurer!
Dark in color to blend in more to the depths of the sea. We call it ‘graphite’. It comes only with long vents and is a choice for those swimming in open water, snorkeling or just swimming distances where you might experience chop or wave like conditions in the water. Fresh or salt water, there are always days where the wind or swell picks up while your out there. The long vents give just a little extra length to keep it up above the water line. It also gets the tubes to the surface just a split second sooner when coming from a free dive ascent.
Shallow water spear fishing (less than 20 meters), skin divers exploring the underwater world, and of course even just distance swimmers in the open water will enjoy the Powerbreather Adventurer. As with all the Powerbreather snorkels, you are only breathing 100% fresh air. There is no recirculated air mixed with Carbon Dioxide (CO2) as with nearly all snorkels on the market including the full face mask snorkels we’ve all been reading about and the dangers of pendulum breathing.
We believe in making swimming fun and easier for thousands of people around the world.
Yes, the top triathletes in the world have discovered Powerbreather and pushed their limits of distance, technique and strength building, but it’s so much more than that. It’s about finding the love of swimming as one the healthiest exercises on the planet.
What’s the Powerbreather Adventurer?
The Powerbreather Adventurer is designed for Snorkelling adventures. It comes with long vents for open water.
If you want to use your Powerbreather for swimming we recommend the following instead:
WHAT TO EXPECT?
When you hit the water, you can expect just a slight bit of buoyancy supporting your head. You will go through phases of awareness to your stroke as you propel yourself further than you’ve gone before. Your mind will shift from focusing on your breath, then back to your stroke and tweaks, you try. You find yourself playing with intervals of speed, your kick pattern and adjusting your body position while keeping your head steady. Finding yourself lost deep in thought you reach that runners high and keep swimming on. That’s the Powerbreather. Swimming will NEVER be the same, there are no limits.
- The PowerBreather works with any stroke on facing down, crawl, breast, butterfly, even side stroke.
- Each breath is 100% pure, dry air, there is no CO2 from your exhalation as with a standard snorkel. Breath comes in from the top, and out the bottom.
- No water comes in the top tubes. It is closed off unless you are breathing in. You can hold your breath, go underwater, and no water will enter the tubes.
- Saliva will not build up like a normal snorkel, no gurgling. You simply inhale, exhale normally and any liquid will just flush out without notice.
WHO’S USING A POWERBREATHER ADVENTURER?
- Recreational swimmers in open water conditions.
- Spear fishing under 20 meters. Anyone who does not spear fish at depths that require you to take out your snorkel completely.
- Pool swimmers not doing flip turns but swim with their head low.
- Pool swimmers who want the option of going out into choppy open water.
- Neck injuries making turning your neck difficult.
- Seabob / Bixpy water jet owners.
- ** Using a PowerBreather is legal in USAT (USA Triathlon) regulations and may be used. However, while many Ironman athletes train with a PowerBreather, no snorkel is allowed in Ironman events.
- And those who just like the color.